We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a full time orthodontic dental nurse to join our great team at The Exeter Dental Centre! Have you had previous experience in Orthodontics or looking to move into Orthodontics? This could be the perfect position for you.
We are a leading private practice located in the heart of Exeter city centre. The team is dynamic and the forward-thinking dental centre has extremely high standards of care and excellent customer service. Our long-established practice is looking for a hard working nurse who has a strong team ethic and will relish the opportunity of developing a new role within the practice nursing for both our dental & hygiene team and assisting with central sterilisation.
The position is available full time including weekend work.
- You’re GDC registered, have experience in dental nursing and want to expand your skills.
- You are a passionate people person and thrive when you are part of a team.
- You’re fed up with treadmill dentistry.
- You love face to face time with your patients, and have a deep desire to train in dental photography, impression taking and treatment coordination.
- You’d like to be involved with orthodontics, sedation and dental implants.
- You’d like to expand your clinical skills by undertaking courses such as oral health education, sedation and radiography.
- You have good literacy and superb IT skills. You can work comfortably in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- You understand the importance of excellent customer care and you understand that a modern service led dental practice will always go that extra mile.
In return we offer excellent rates of pay, invest in staff training, offer career progression and have a wonderful friendly team to welcome you, work with you and support you.
Applicants must be registered with the GDC, able to work in the UK and the post is subject to an enhanced disclosure CRB check. Experience with Software Of Excellence would be advantageous, but not essential. Salary dependent on experience.
For more information call the practice on 01392 272350. Please email CVs to Lucie Simic at [email protected]