With Valentine’s Day just around the corner we think this is the perfect opportunity to pucker up and take a look at your oral health.
Smiling is such an important part of attracting the opposite sex and there is nothing like poor oral health to put you off kissing.
It doesn’t matter how expensive your bouquet was or how posh the restaurant is, if you haven’t got clean teeth the chances are your date won’t be impressed.
Here are our top tips to keeping a kissable mouth:
- brushing your teeth last thing at night and on at least one other time during the day with a fluoride toothpaste
- cutting down on how often you have sugary foods and drinks
- visiting your dentist as often as they recommend
- use interdental brushes or dental floss to clean between your teeth at least once a day
- change your toothbrush every 3 months
We offer direct access appointments with our Dental Hygienists, why not call our friendly reception team to book your appointment ahead of Valentine’s Day?