Located in the heart of Exeter city centre, we’re looking to for an exceptional part time receptionist with excellent customer facing skills, who is dedicated to providing a first class customer service experience. The successful candidate will need strong organisational and IT skills and a previous experience in retail or sales would be advantageous. A “can-do” attitude, with the desire to learn new skills, and take on new challenges is paramount and an ability to bring enthusiasm and professionalism to the role is key.
Overview Of Duties
- Meeting and greeting patients, providing a customer-focused and seamless patient journey according to the practice’s brand standards
- Welcoming new clients to the practice and introducing them to the practice philosophy
- Answer all phone enquiries according to the practice’s brand standards
- Effective computer diary management and appointment booking
- Working to daily production targets
- Provide and explain payment options where appropriate and take daily payments
- Ensure the “front of house” is maintained to a high standard and complete daily housekeeping tasks, according to the practice’s brand
- Proactively market the services of the business with the aim of recruiting new patients and selling appropriate additional services/products to existing clients.
- General administration tasks
- Involvement in practice open evenings, events and other marketing campaigns
Skills & Attitudes:
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal (including a positive and friendly phone manner)
- Excellent listening skills and an empathetic approach to clients
- Dedicated to providing a first class customer service experience
- Proven sales ability: can spot opportunities, understand and communicate the benefits to the client, handle objections and close business
- Builds trust and rapport with a wide range of people
- Good organisational skills, excellent time management and ability to work efficiently.
- Excellent follow-up ability on all tasks
- Ability to work as part of a team, and self-motivated when working alone
- Good IT skills
- Honesty, integrity and reliability
- A professional appearance
The Successful candidate would be required to work weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and flexible hours during the week – 20 hours per week.
In return we offer full training, excellent rates of pay, offer career progression and have a wonderful friendly team to welcome you, work with you and support you.
Sound like the perfect role for you? Please call and speak to our Lead Receptionist Karina for further information on 01392 272350!