Easter is just around the corner and we thought it might be useful to remind people of the importance of good oral health during the season of chocolate!
Here are our top tips for healthy teeth this Easter:
• Save Easter treats for pudding rather than in between meals
• Drink water after eating those chocolate eggs, to wash away the sugar
• Chew sugar free gum after sweet treats
• Consider gifts such as pens, books and games as alternatives to Easter eggs
• And most importantly, brush and floss at least twice a day
Remember to book your child in for regular check-ups. Here at The Exeter Dental Centre, treatment is free for 5s and half price for under 16s – if you are a registered patient with us.