Has it been a little while since you last saw the dentist? Maybe months, maybe years? Have you really been putting it off? Many people find going to the dentist a daunting task and can fill people with dread. Don’t worry we understand, you are not alone.
One big promise
At the Exeter Dental Centre we can make you one very big promise. We absolutely promise to look after you really well. We only work with good people, everything explained no hidden surprises or costs and most importantly no pain.
Great dentists, fantastic experts, kind hygienists, fab receptionists and caring nurses.
What to expect?
As a new patient to The Exeter Dental Centre, we take time to understand you and your concerns regarding your dental health, your initial examination is very comprehensive.
Our dentists build a picture of both your general and dental wellbeing – we decide together how the practice can help you regain dental fitness health.
A typical appointment would include:
- A detailed history taken of any dental pain and symptoms you may have
- We are sensitive to patients who suffer with dental anxiety
- A clinical examination of your face, neck, jaw, teeth, gums, and other areas of your mouth
- We look for signs of oral cancer
- We check that your gums and support structures for your teeth are healthy
- X-rays, photographs and special investigations are all included
- A full diagnosis will be given and a clear written treatment plan made, including all costs
One of our happy customers
New Patient Appointment:
Made simple, affordable and packed with benefits to make visiting the dentist a straight forward and easy experience.
We promise we’re a friendly bunch.
We promise not to hurt and will take great care of you.
If you’re looking for expert or specialist treatment, we welcome referrals from patients direct.
Who’s Afraid Of The Big Bad Dentist?We promise never to hurt
We’ve specialise in dealing with nervous patients and only work with the very best people for your care. Rest assured you’re going to be in great hands.