As the skin ages, it gradually loses some of its collagen and fat. These are the materials that prevent the skin from sagging and cause our skin to become thinner and more wrinkled.
Dermal fillers (or Facial Fillers as they can be known) help to restore our skin to its former youthful appearance. These fillers come in different thicknesses, and in general, the thicker the product, the deeper it is injected into the dermis (middle layer of the skin) to help plump out fine to deep lines and wrinkles.
The result of a single treatment can be seen instantly and can last for around 6 to 9 months.
Return To Your Youthful Glory
Dermal Fillers are super effective in both men and women in helping to fill out lines in the following areas:
- Lines around the lips
- Lines from the nose to the corners of the mouth
- Smile lines on the cheeks
- Crow’s feet
- Forehead wrinkles
Thicker fillers can also be used to add volume to:
- Sunken cheeks
- Weak chins
- Reshape the tip of the nose
- Filling out deeper acne or other scars.
Address your areas of concern
Book your skin consultation and discover how dermal fillers could help you. We take our time to understand your desires and aspirations, so you really achieve great results.
Call our friendly reception team to book your consultation with Dr Jim Hall 01392 272350
Wave goodbye to sagging skin and hello to a firmer plumper facial appearance
Introducing a little lift!
Introdcing Juvéderm® VOLUMA® with Lidocaine; specifically created to restore lost facial volume in the cheeks, cheekbones and chin for a gentle lifting effect.Developed to be smoother than other hyaluronic acid facial volumisers, making it easier to inject during the filler treatment and resulting in a smooth, natural look and feel. Results proven to last up to 18 months.
- Replenish lost skin volume to regain a youthful curve to the cheeks
- Enhance the overall shape of your face
- Fuller and rounder facial contours
Juvederm & Restalyne
Leading brands in dermal fillers Juvederm & Restalyne are soft injectable dermal fillers used to provide up to one year of correction for moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds. They contain Hyaluronic acid (HA) a naturally occurring substance found on your skin. As you age, you start to lose HA, which causes the skin to lose structure and volume. Dermal Fillers are a leading cosmetic treatment for smoothing out and filling these unwanted facial creases and dramatically reducing the appearance of wrinkles. Dermal Fillers are also the number one choice for adding volume, plumpness and definition to the lips.
- Smooth out moderate to severe facial creases
- Significantly reduce the appearance of wrinkles
- Add plumpness and volume to skin
- Add plumpness and volume to lips
Why Choose Us?
At The Exeter Dental centre we are always thinking “how would I like to be treated” and “what would I want if that was my face, my hang ups and my self esteem. That’s why we offer transparency, simplicity and some seriously good results!
- The only consultant oral and maxillofacial surgeon lead Facial clinic right on the high street
- Trust your face to an expert lead team
- Award winning services
- Welcoming to both men and women
- Central location and easy to find for a stress free experience