Beautifully shaped lips, with volume and definition
We are privileged to work with one of the UK leading consultant facial surgeons, with over 20 years experience and an absolute passion and talent for advanced facial treatment. Our consultant-led facial clinic offers the very best in Lip Enhancement carried out in an impeccable clinical environment.
What Are Your Lip Enhancement Options?
The ageing process can cause your lips to become thinner and lose definition over time. The most common place to notice this is around the “Cupid’s Bow”. Lip enhancement is a great solution to restore youthful looking plump lips and is especially effective for women with naturally thin or thinning lips. At the Exeter Dental Centre we offer two options for lip volume and definition.
Specifically designed to restore natural fullness and create beautifully shaped lips
- Ideal to create a more defined smile
- Can help turn the corners of the mouth upwards
- Give lips a more youthful looking appearance
- Thinning lips appear much more fuller
- Single treatment can last up to 6-9 months
- Treatment takes as little as 30 minutes
- Quick immediate results
- Top up filler available
Discover Before & After lip enhancement treatmentsPlease browse our clinical gallery…
Juvederm® VOLUMA® is specifically created to restore lost facial volume in the cheeks, cheekbones and chin for a gentle lifting effect. Developed to be smoother than other hyaluronic acid facial volumisers, making it easier to inject during the filler treatment and resulting in a smooth, natural look and feel.
- Replenish lost skin volume to regain a youthful curve to the cheeks
- Enhance the overall shape of your face
- Fuller and rounder facial contours
Juvederm & Restalyne
Leading brands in dermal fillers Juvederm & Restalyne are soft injectable dermal fillers used to provide up to one year of correction for moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds. They contain Hyaluronic acid (HA) a naturally occurring substance found on your skin. As you age, you start to lose HA, which causes the skin to lose structure and volume. Dermal Fillers are a leading cosmetic treatment for smoothing out and filling these unwanted facial creases and dramatically reducing the appearance of wrinkles. Dermal Fillers are also the number one choice for adding volume, plumpness and definition to the lips.
- Smooth out moderate to severe facial creases
- Significantly reduce the appearance of wrinkles
- Add plumpness and volume to skin
- Add plumpness and volume to lips
Why Choose Us?
At The Exeter Dental Centre we are always thinking “how would I like to be treated” and “what would I want if that was my face, my hang ups and my self esteem”? That’s why we offer transparency, simplicity and some seriously good results!
- The only consultant oral and maxillofacial surgeon-led facial clinic right on the high street
- Trust your face to an expert lead team
- Award-winning services
- Welcoming to both men and women
- Central location and easy to find for a stress free experience
- Accredited with Save Face