The ageing process can cause your lips to become thinner and lose definition over time. The most common place to notice this is around the ‘Cupid’s Bow’.
Lip fillers are a great solution to restore youthful looking plump lips and are especially effective for women with naturally thin or thinning lips. Lip Fillers are ideal to achieve quick immediate results, with treatment taking as little as 30 minutes.
- A more defined smile
- Can help turn the corners of the mouth upwards
- Give lips a more youthful looking appearance
- Thinning lips appear more fuller
There are two ways we at The Exeter Dental Centre can help you improve the appearance of your lips:
- Inject the area with soft filler to provide more volume and a ‘plump’ lip
- a permanent, solid silicone implant giving a long-lasting result
The Secret To Your Smile
If you are considering a more permanent approach to a youthful plumper looking lips, then please visit our treatment page on Lip Implants for further information