Hello and a ‘big cheesy grin’ welcome!
We’re your friendly dentists, here to look after your teeth and gums! A healthy mouth means you can really live life to the full with the ability to eat, sleep, drink and play to the max! Visiting your dentist regularly means you’ll always have something to smile about.
We love hearing from our young patients, so if you have any fun jokes, books, poems or quotes you’d like to share, please get in touch!
No donkeys here we promise!
If you had a toothache in Germany, in medieval times, you would have been told to kiss a donkey to cure your toothache! We promise kiddies, absolutely no donkeys here! Just lots of fun and interesting stuff about all things teeth related! Say Cheese!
Well I didn’t Know That!
- Baby crocodiles grow one new tooth every week
- Sharks grow a new set of teeth every 2 weeks
- Walrus Tusks are actually big teeth, that never stop growing
- A horse has up to 44 teeth. Now that’s a big set of knashers!
- Until 1938 Pig Hair was used to make toothbrush bristles
- Elephants take care of cleaning their teeth by chiselling the bark off trees and digging holes…But probably best we stick with a toothbrush!
Knock Knock, Who’s There?
1. Why did the pie go to the dentist?
Because he needed a filling!
2. What did the dentist see at the north pole?
A Molar Bear!
3. Why did the dentist seem moody?
Because he was always down in the mouth!
4. What did the ‘dentist of the year get’?